1. Which is the Lithuanian flag?
2. For what purposes a new building in Rumsiskes Gymnasium will be used?
3. Why is our Open Air Museum of Lithuania special?
4. How is Lithuania’s coat of arms called?
5. Who saved queen Jadvyga according to the legend about Rumsiskes?
6. Why is Rumsiskes Gymnasium called by Antanas Baranauskas name?
7. How is called the first Lithuanian opera?
8. What countries does Lithuania side with?
9. Rumsiskes that are in the present are called “new”. What did happen to the “old” Rumsiskes?
10. What education does Antanas Baranauskas Gymnasium provide?